The Head of External Reporting will come on board to support the Group Financial Controller to drive the external and statutory reporting requirements for the Group.
More detailed responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of finance professionals responsible for reviewing the accounts
- Establish strong relations with key, senior and board level stakeholders
- Deliver the suite of reporting required
- Oversight of controls and systems that support the delivery of the reporting
- Ensure high-quality governance and compliance with industry wide standards
- Drive strategic direction of the function, continuous improvement projects and initiatives
The Head of External Reporting should have the following background and work experience:
- A Chartered Accountant with extensive (10 + years) experience in preparation or audit of statutory financial accounts
- Banking experience and knowledge of products
- Experience managing a large team and leading a high performance team
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, financial compliance and control standards
- Presentation and engagement at Bard and executive leadership level
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this high level, technical financial reporting and control position please apply today.
For further information please contact Gail Cunningham (02) 8215 1086.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.