North Eastlink State Tolling Corporation is a brand new statutory corporation in the infrastructure sector, established to manage and control the North East Link Road.
This is a rare opportunity to join the business at its infancy and play a key role in driving the success of the project and the organisation's capability to collect revenue.
Your new role:
You will play a pivotal part through the procurement, commercial negotiation and delivery of a high profile project. This will include managing a team of procurement specialists, and coordinating key inputs from the organisation's technical, business, legal and commercial teams.
Your role will involve the following:
- Manage end to end procurement activities through the Expressions of Interest (EOIs), Request for Proposals (RFPs) and associated evaluation and commercial negotiation activities up to and including contract award
- Lead the establishment tender management governance and methodologies
- Lead the development of commercial and contractual activities inline with government framework for the delivery, operations, and maintenance of the project
- Advise the Director of the project and the broader project team in planning for the delivery of the strategic procurement function and contract development
- Provide leadership guidance, make recommendations, and collaborate with the business and critical stakeholders
- Anticipate and address potential risks associated with the procurement, contracting and delivery of the project and provide improvement recommendations
- Proven history in managing government procurement activities and understanding of the Victorian Government Purchasing Board (VGPB) guidelines and framework
- Extensive experience in leading teams and ability to adapt leadership style to manage and motivate your team to achieve high-quality outcomes
- Collaboration and communication skills as you will be working with different stakeholders of all levels and ability to tailor communication style to different stakeholders
- Possess written and verbal communication skills and commercial acumen
- Experience with government procurement processes
Randstad is exclusively managing applications for this position, To apply or for a confidential discussion, contact Randstad’s procurement specialist Kat Buckingham, or send your updated resume email@example.com or call 0491 845 451.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.