Senior Business Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Financial Security Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Create a unique client experience through functional and technical design
- Work in a design thinking environment
- Ongoing opportunity based in Canberra
The Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) is an executive agency in the Attorney General’s portfolio. We are responsible for the administration and regulation of the personal insolvency system, trustee services and the administration of the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR).
Reliable online and ICT systems underpin AFSA’s ability to deliver these services. We are committed to enhancing our online services and delivering innovative ICT solutions – ranging from automation to cloud - in the years ahead.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to enhance the achievement of organisational strategic projects and initiatives through the design of client focussed business requirements. In this role, you will:
- Undertake business analysis activities – development & design of business processes, review of functional and test specifications, define operational and implementation requirements.
- Design and develop functional and technical documentation including user interface requirements, user stories, policies and procedures
- Adopt collaborative agile development techniques to provide client focussed analysis
- Collaborate with test teams to determine testing activities and acceptance criteria.
Please note that this role will be based at our National Office in Canberra, ACT.
- Demonstrated business analysis experience with a strong focus on strategic level outcomes
- Detailed requirements gathering and validation with strong documentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills - creatively solve complex issues
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills - collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse client group
- Results focussed with the ability to meet project deliverables
Come work in a modern and agile work environment. AFSA promotes flexibility and work life balance.
We are a workplace committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential. You will also be supported to pursue learning and development opportunities, such as formal training and attending conferences, as well as membership to the Australian Computer Society and other professional networks.
For more information click the link www.afsa.gov.au/about-us/careers or APPLY NOW!
Applications close 22 January 2018
- Closing Date:
- 22 Jan 2018
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type:
- Full Time