Director, Customer Experience and Regulatory Education - [Archived Advertisement]
Department of Industry & Investment NSW (View other jobs from this organisation)
How do you provide a superior customer experience in a regulatory environment?
If you have the answer, then we are looking for you….
- Fulltime ongoing position based in Sydney CBD with a state wide remit
- Lead & develop the capability in the unit of 30 employees
- Manage 3 teams split across customer experience, training & liquor accord and regulation
What You Need for Success?
- You are passionate about delivering high quality customer experience
- You are high-energy, positive, and a team player who appreciates the value of bringing everyone along with you.
- You are a superior strategic and analytical thinker able to develop a vision, and then manage and oversee the successful execution of a roadmap towards that vision
- You have strong leadership qualities and a track record of leading, developing, motivating, empowering, and driving execution within a high performing team.
- You have a strong track record of designing and executing customer centric services that reduce cost and improve customer experience
- You have keen belief in using technology, people & process as the key drivers in transforming the customer experience
What You Will Own?
You will lead the development and implementation of strategic and operational customer education and learning programs, projects, frameworks and standards. You will also lead the regulatory education function, overseeing industry awareness and training across regulated industries, and will drive strategic community collaboration with industry through our liquor accord program.
To find out more about the role and its accountabilities, please click here to download the role description
Who we are?
We are the NSW Department of Industry and we lead the state government’s contribution to making NSW a place where people want to live and work and businesses choose to invest and grow.
Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW) is responsible for the overall regulatory framework across liquor, registered clubs and gambling activities in NSW. L&GNSW provides policy direction and advice (including advising the Government on legislative change) in relation to all regulated activities; conduct of licensing, compliance and enforcement functions; and early intervention and awareness activities.
If you are an experienced executive with these attributes, we want to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact Jimmy O’Brien – Senior Executive Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com.
Applications close on 16 February 2018 at 12pm
The NSW Department of Industry is an inclusive workplace which promotes diversity and flexible working arrangements.
- Closing Date:
- 16 Feb 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- TRP $198K
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Client Services/Customer Experience
- APS Classification:
- Senior Executive Service Band 1