Technical Lead Platforms - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) (View other jobs from this organisation)
Technical Lead Platforms
About the Role
AFSA are seeking an ICT professional to join the team that will lead the development of Windows platforms in line with accepted methodology and whole of government requirements.
As part of a multi-disciplinary ICT Infrastructure team, you will work closely with colleagues within the ICT Services Division as well as key stakeholders and vendors as required. You will also help build and maintain a strong client focussed ICT service culture to support AFSA’s business operations.
As the technical specialist, you will:
- have in depth knowledge and subject matter expertise to act as a technical escalation point for Windows related issues;
- ensure that security systems are maintained in accordance with Top4/Essential 8 Security requirements;
- manage and maintain the effective day to day operations of AFSA’s Windows Service capabilities;
- manage and support a range of AFSA’s corporate systems, which run on Microsoft Windows platform (including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Skype for Business);
- lead a team to ensure effective performance/service delivery.
To be successful in the role, you will understand the role that IT Security plays in the broader field of ICT. You will have proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and environment of collaboration and change, highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, particularly the ability to influence stakeholders and present technical matters to non-technical clients/staff.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Design, administration and support of the core Microsoft Midrange Infrastructure Services stack – Microsoft Server 2012 R2, 2016 R2, Active Directory.
- Design, administration and support of supporting Microsoft stack technologies – Exchange, Skype, SCOM, SCCM, AD Group Policy.
- Design, administration and support of VMware vSphere – Vmware ESXi, vCenter, vRealize Suite
- Fundamental networking knowledge – DNS, DHCP, WINS, IP Routing, IPv4/6
Why AFSA? You will enjoy excellent conditions including generous superannuation (15.4%), a modern work environment, flexibility to balance work and personal life, and professional growth.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, peoples from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
We value employee commitment and contribution and we provide a working environment that supports staff to reach their full potential.
Applications close on Thursday 27 June, 2019
- Closing Date:
- 27 Jun 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time