AFSA is an executive agency in the Attorney-General’s portfolio. We are responsible for Australia’s personal insolvency and personal property securities systems, which provide Australian consumers and business with enhanced financial risk management, investor confidence and enhanced access to finances. We support this through our expert trustee and registry services, and risk-based regulation—ensuring our systems operate in a reliable manner with predictable outcomes and facilitate financial decision-making in the Australian economy.
About the Role
As a client-focused and experienced Service Desk Analyst, you will provide responsive and reliable ICT client support and service. Part of a geographically dispersed Service Desk team, you will be supported by working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve a quality outcome for all clients.
It’s not your average role and ordinary hours of work will be rostered between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Your experience working within a corporate IT environment will have provided you with a broad understanding of PC hardware and software systems, audio visual technologies and the elements that comprise an IT infrastructure. You will demonstrate a:
- Strong client-focused approach
- Exceptional communication skills, providing stakeholders with support via the phone, remote tools and in-person
- An analytical approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Flexibility in working with a geographically dispersed team and as part of a rotating roster
Knowledge and experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- IT Service Desk experience
- ITIL Foundation qualification
- Experience working with Microsoft Systems Centre Service Manager (SCSM)
- Experience supporting Microsoft products e.g. Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016, Active Directory, Exchange, PBX Software & VMWare/Remote Access
AFSA value diversity, employee well-being and foster an environment where different perspectives and capabilities are recognised. We promote flexible work options and are committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential.
For more information and details on how to apply please follow the link to:www.afsa.gov.au/about-us/careers
Applications Close Monday 5 August 2019