- 12-Month Opportunity
- Collaborative, high energy team environment
- Based in Melbourne or Sydney
About The Role
Test Automation Developer to work on a Regulatory Project
The role will be part of a small, agile team responsible for specifying, building and delivering test automation software solutions as part of various regulatory reporting programs. Majority of software delivered are Java server-side components, and connectivity with external platform APIs.
- Capture requirements from the Team
- Interpret and understand existing application landscape
- Build customised, flexible and scalable test automation solutions using a variety of technologies (Mainly Java, potentially Selenium/cucumber and REST API / JSON)
- Migrate disparate existing approaches and automation frameworks to centralised Cucumber based BDD approach
- Some manual testing will be required initial few months, with a longer term focus on automation
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Solid background in both test automation and Java development, ideally using BDD/Cucumber
- Strong java development
- In depth understanding of BDD and Gherkin syntax
- Strong Selenium / Cucumber
- Ideally some experience with Spring framework
- Ideally some experience with REST API’s / JSON
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience on Bamboo CI Engine
- Experience in manual / functional testing
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS071996.