About The Role
- Australia's leading providers of wealth, insurance and advice solutions
- Competitive base salary plus staff benefits
- An exciting opportunity in Kent Street Sydney, CBD
As one of the global leaders in banking and financial services, ANZ realizes that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and opportunity. As part of our growth and innovation, we are expanding our internal capability, including specialised rehabilitation professionals.
We are currently looking for an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant to provide active advice and strategic support to our team of Life Claims Assessors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong rehabilitation professional to bring their knowledge and experience into the Life insurance sector, and become an integral part of the claims development team.
Key accountabilities for this role are continuous improvement in the capability of claims assessors – including:
- Provision of specialist rehabilitation advice for complex claims,
- Developing strategic management plans to optimise rehabilitation outcomes
- Coordinating and monitoring the performance of external service providers to achieve the best return to work outcomes for claimants.
- Liaison with other medical professionals including treating doctor
- Ongoing development of claims teams on rehabilitation, including provision of training
- Opportunity to develop and drive initiatives to continually improve our service provision
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Allied Health qualification in either Rehabilitation Counselling, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy or Nursing
- Extensive experience in occupational/vocational rehabilitation
- High level communication skills with proficiency in building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive dealings with clients in various rehabilitation settings - psychiatric, medical and injury
- Strong solution focused abilities
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
When you work at ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS075666.