- Work with industry experts to grow business opportunities
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Careers can blossom in Perth, WA. Ready to give it a go?
About The Role
Your role as a Business Banking Manager, is to grow revenue, deposits and share of wallet through origination of new small business customers to ANZ, cross selling and the relationship management and retention of a set of ANZ small business customers.
Your role deals with the customer management and growth of Small Business Banking customers in the SME Banking segment. Generally these customers have total business limits lending up to $1m. You are also responsible for coaching and mentoring personal bankers and service consultants to identify and refer quality opportunities & build relationships with branch managers, district managers, business banking managers and other product partners.
Our team is highly engaged, collaborative and motivated to deliver a service proposition making ANZ the first choice for SME’s. We are sales enthusiast, fast paced, and work as a collective to exceed our performance measures.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven experience in managing high volume or complex portfolios of clients
- Excellent understanding of small to medium business markets
- Exposure to Small Business lending and credit analysis ideally, however sales experience in a non-banking industries will also be considered
- Outstanding sales prospecting and closing skills
- Strong negotiation, customer management and relationship management skills
- Established network of referrals to identify new business opportunities
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS075879.